Malcolm Palmore, the FBI special agent in charge of the bureau’s Silicon Valley office, told Ars in an interview that the initial breach that led to the exposure of half a billion Yahoo accounts likely started with the targeting of a “semi-privileged” Yahoo employee and not top executives.
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- Under Armour Says 150 Million MyFitnessPal Accounts Breached Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article