DOD officials spelled out the terms and conditions under which the activities could be conducted and explicitly stated that hackers would not be prosecuted if they stayed within the given parameters.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article