Watching the movie A Beautiful Mind, where Russell Crowe played John Nash, a professor of mathematics who won the Nobel Prize for his contributions to a complex concept called game theory, one would never guess that a hypothesis of his Nash equilibrium would someday help improve cybersecurity strategy.
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- A Bot Backed by Elon Musk Has Made an AI Breakthrough in Video Game World Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article