The LinkedIn request seemed ordinary enough. A technology journalist named “Jenifer Lawrence” had asked to connect to me. I clicked OK without thinking. Then I took a closer look at her profile.
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article