There’s an emerging discipline in security focused around user behavior analytics that is showing promise in helping to address the threat from outside, while also providing insights needed to solve the people problem. It puts to use new technologies that leverage a combination of big data and machine learning, allowing security teams to get to know their employees better and to quickly identify when things may be happening that are out of the norm.
- Berkeley Lab ‘Minimalist Machine Learning’ Algorithms Analyze Images From Very Little Data Digest Article
- Leveraging Machine Learning: How to Achieve the Right Balance Between Humans and Automation to Optimize Outcomes CSIAC Webinar
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article