As the “Internet of Things” enters common parlance, the federal government’s attempts to protect the network of devices and sensors – both for consumers and government agencies – are gradually building.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article