The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) has granted IBM authority to operate IBM Cloud services for Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
- JEDI Will Be Just One of Many Clouds, Says Pentagon’s No. 2 Digest Article
- Army Hits Homerun With Cybersecurity Scorecard Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- DISA Modernizes SIPRNet Delivery, Increases Mission Partner Savings Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article