The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) has granted IBM authority to operate IBM Cloud services for Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Cloud Nine, Are we there yet? Journal Article