The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) has granted IBM authority to operate IBM Cloud services for Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article