Today’s artificial intelligence (AI) technologies are usually run using machine learning algorithms. These operate on what’s called a neural network – systems designed to mimic the human brain inner workings – as part of what is called deep learning. Currently, most AI advances are largely due to deep learning, with developments like AlphaGo, the Go-playing AI created by Google’s DeepMind.
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- CSIAC Webinar – Leveraging Machine Learning – Chat Log Information Page
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article