Today’s artificial intelligence (AI) technologies are usually run using machine learning algorithms. These operate on what’s called a neural network – systems designed to mimic the human brain inner workings – as part of what is called deep learning. Currently, most AI advances are largely due to deep learning, with developments like AlphaGo, the Go-playing AI created by Google’s DeepMind.
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Neuromorphic, Quantum, Supercomputing Mesh for Deep Learning Digest Article
- A Cloud for the Artificial Mind: This Data Center is Designed for Deep Learning Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article