IBM is investing $3 billion in research that could benefit its cloud computing and big data services, the company announced Thursday.
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- FCC Authorizes Elon Musk’s SpaceX to Provide Broadband Satellite Services Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article