IBM is investing $3 billion in research that could benefit its cloud computing and big data services, the company announced Thursday.
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- Backup Error Exposes 1.37 Billion-Record Spamming Database Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article