IBM has uncovered a sophisticated fraud scheme run by a well- funded Eastern European gang of cyber criminals that uses a combination of phishing, malware and phone calls that the technology company says has netted more than $1 million from large and medium-sized U.S. companies.
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article