IBM has uncovered a sophisticated fraud scheme run by a well- funded Eastern European gang of cyber criminals that uses a combination of phishing, malware and phone calls that the technology company says has netted more than $1 million from large and medium-sized U.S. companies.
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article