IBM has uncovered a sophisticated fraud scheme run by a well- funded Eastern European gang of cyber criminals that uses a combination of phishing, malware and phone calls that the technology company says has netted more than $1 million from large and medium-sized U.S. companies.
- WhatsApp Photo Drug Dealer Caught by ‘Groundbreaking’ Work Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article