Cyber-attacks using the VoIP protocol Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) have been growing this year accounting for over 51% of the security event activity analyzed in the last 12 months, according to a report from IBM’s Security Intelligence group this week.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- The Worst Cybersecurity Breaches of 2018 So Far Digest Article
- Cyber-Espionage Group Returns With New Attacks After One Year Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article