Cyber-attacks using the VoIP protocol Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) have been growing this year accounting for over 51% of the security event activity analyzed in the last 12 months, according to a report from IBM’s Security Intelligence group this week.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar