IBM recently announced its TrueNorth chip, which operates like a brain does. Here are the details of the chip and how IBM sees it changing the future of computing.
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article