IBM Security on Tuesday announced a new year-long research project through which it will collaborate with eight universities to help train its Watson artificial-intelligence system to tackle cybercrime.
- The White House Says a New AI Task Force will Protect Workers and Keep America First Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence for Policing Stirs Ethics Concerns Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- General: Project Maven Is Just the Beginning of the Military’s Use of AI Digest Article
- “AI” to “EI” – Moving from Fear to Flourishing in the Age of the Algorithm Digest Article