IBM Security on Tuesday announced a new year-long research project through which it will collaborate with eight universities to help train its Watson artificial-intelligence system to tackle cybercrime.
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- “AI” to “EI” – Moving from Fear to Flourishing in the Age of the Algorithm Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article