While a full understanding of how the brain works is some way ahead, Dan Hammerstrom’s view is we now have enough knowledge to allow us to start moving some of the ideas from on-going research in neuroscience into the algorithm space.
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- All That’s Needed To Hack Gmail And Rob Bitcoin: A Name And A Phone Number Digest Article
- Quantum Computing With Molecules for a Quicker Search of Unsorted Databases Digest Article