While a full understanding of how the brain works is some way ahead, Dan Hammerstrom’s view is we now have enough knowledge to allow us to start moving some of the ideas from on-going research in neuroscience into the algorithm space.
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- All That’s Needed To Hack Gmail And Rob Bitcoin: A Name And A Phone Number Digest Article
- Computer Operating System and Short Movie Stored on DNA Digest Article
- Info Ops Officer Offers Artificial Intelligence Roadmap Digest Article