The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) – the organization that approves proposed Internet standards and protocols – has formally approved TLS 1.3 as the next major version of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article