The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) – the organization that approves proposed Internet standards and protocols – has formally approved TLS 1.3 as the next major version of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- New WPA3 Wi-Fi Standard Released Digest Article
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- The White House Says a New AI Task Force will Protect Workers and Keep America First Digest Article