A vulnerability in cross platform Wi-Fi software “wpa_supplicant” can be exploited by attackers to perpetrate attacks ranging from a denial-of-service state of the wireless connection to reading memory contents during the group owner negotiation process.
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- The Blockbuster Saga Continues Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article