“The sharing of individual indicators of compromise without context leaves practitioners asking more questions than having them answered,” Intel Security Group vice president Scott Montgomery said at a March 9 hearing of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection Subcommittee of the House Homeland Security Committee.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article