“The sharing of individual indicators of compromise without context leaves practitioners asking more questions than having them answered,” Intel Security Group vice president Scott Montgomery said at a March 9 hearing of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection Subcommittee of the House Homeland Security Committee.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article