The Information Sharing Environment (ISE) broadly refers to the people, projects, systems, and agencies that enable responsible information sharing for national security.
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article
- Cooperative Development Speeds Nato Cyber-Intelligence-Sharing Digest Article
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar