As Sony Pictures looks for a possible North Korea link to a cyberattack, there’s a nagging question. Does the poor country even have advanced technology capabilities to infiltrate a large corporation?
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- North Korea Cyberattack Traced to City in China, Report Says Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Cut Cord: How Viacom’s Master Controls Were Left Exposed Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article