Intel patched a critical vulnerability that dates back nine years and impacts business desktop PCs that utilize the company’s Active Management Technology. According to an Intel security bulletin, the flaw could allow an adversary to elevate privileges on a vulnerable system.
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article