Intel patched a critical vulnerability that dates back nine years and impacts business desktop PCs that utilize the company’s Active Management Technology. According to an Intel security bulletin, the flaw could allow an adversary to elevate privileges on a vulnerable system.
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article
- Every Major OS Maker Misread Intel’s Docs. Now Their Kernels can be Hijacked or Crashed Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article