Intel patched a critical vulnerability that dates back nine years and impacts business desktop PCs that utilize the company’s Active Management Technology. According to an Intel security bulletin, the flaw could allow an adversary to elevate privileges on a vulnerable system.
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Rowhammer Vulnerability Comes to Android Digest Article