Intel will start using light pulses next year to move data at blistering speeds in supercomputers, yielding potentially massive advances in high-performance computing.
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- USAF Lab Gets First Agile Condor Pod Digest Article
- A Computer’s Blinking Light Could Transmit Data Digest Article
- Berkeley Lab to Lead 5 Exascale Projects, Support 6 Others Digest Article
- What You Need to Know About the Phones That Were Secretly Sending Data to China Digest Article