Intel will start using light pulses next year to move data at blistering speeds in supercomputers, yielding potentially massive advances in high-performance computing.
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- This Computer Uses Light – Not Electricity – To Train AI Algorithms Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- Space-Based Test Proves Light’s Quantum Weirdness Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article