Intel will start using light pulses next year to move data at blistering speeds in supercomputers, yielding potentially massive advances in high-performance computing.
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- A Computer’s Blinking Light Could Transmit Data Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- 10Gbps Cable Internet Uploads and Downloads Coming in DOCSIS Update Digest Article