Intel has announced it is doubling down in the field of artificial intelligence, launching a test platform dubbed Loihi which it describes as a self-learning neuromorphic chip aimed at allowing machines to think and learn more like people.
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article
- U.S. Military Sees Future in Neuromorphic Computing Digest Article