The executive director of the Tor Project told the BBC that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies are in an internal cat and mouse game, with one faction trying to break the anonymity network, and another one sharing bugs anonymously with Tor developers.
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- A Bot Backed by Elon Musk Has Made an AI Breakthrough in Video Game World Digest Article