The executive director of the Tor Project told the BBC that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies are in an internal cat and mouse game, with one faction trying to break the anonymity network, and another one sharing bugs anonymously with Tor developers.
- Marking Controlled Unclassified Information Rev 1.1 (Marking Handbook) Reference Document
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- U.S. Cyber Command Director: We Want ‘Loud,’ Offensive Cyber Tools Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- U.S. Investigating Potential Covert Russian Plan to Disrupt November Elections Digest Article