The executive director of the Tor Project told the BBC that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies are in an internal cat and mouse game, with one faction trying to break the anonymity network, and another one sharing bugs anonymously with Tor developers.
- Marking Controlled Unclassified Information Rev 1.1 (Marking Handbook) Reference Document
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article