Windows users running the latest version of Windows 10 on recent Intel processors will soon be receiving Intel’s microcode updates to address the Spectre variant 2 attack.
- Intel Announces Hardware Fixes for Spectre and Meltdown on Upcoming Chips Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article