Several undocumented forensic services running on all iOS devices can be leveraged as attack points and surveillance mechanisms, a security researcher revealed at the Hope X conference last week.
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article
- Hadoop Servers Expose Over 5 Petabytes of Data Digest Article
- Experts Say WikiLeaks Exaggerating Contents of CIA Documents Digest Article
- Intermediate CA Caching Could Be Used to Fingerprint Firefox Users Digest Article
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article