Apple iThing users can be identified, images of their faces captured and their phones forced to call numbers – all thanks to coding schemes affecting Facebook, Google, and Twitter, among other sites and services, security researchers say.
- Tech Companies Move to Target Terrorist Propaganda Online Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article