Apple iThing users can be identified, images of their faces captured and their phones forced to call numbers – all thanks to coding schemes affecting Facebook, Google, and Twitter, among other sites and services, security researchers say.
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article