Apple iThing users can be identified, images of their faces captured and their phones forced to call numbers – all thanks to coding schemes affecting Facebook, Google, and Twitter, among other sites and services, security researchers say.
- Tech Companies Move to Target Terrorist Propaganda Online Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Google Removing SHA-1 Support in Chrome56 Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article