OpenDNS released The 2015 Internet of Things in the Enterprise Report, a worldwide data-driven security assessment of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and infrastructure found in businesses.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article