For the last several years, Internet of Things security has been one of the most hotly debated topics at Mobile World Congress. This year, however, IoT security took on a new sense of urgency as more devices are being connected and the technology turns mainstream.
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article
- Cyber Attacks Disrupt PayPal, Twitter, Other Sites Digest Article
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar