Cyber-attacks against Israel have increased 500% in the last month with a new report suggesting a powerful botnet controlled by an pro-Islamic Iranian group of hackers being used as part of an Anonymous-backed cyber-campaign.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Flush Times for Hackers in Booming Cyber Security Job Market Digest Article
- IBM Warns of Rising VoIP Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article