Iranian computer hackers accessed the control system of a small dam outside of New York City two years ago, raising red flags throughout the U.S. government.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- Computer Hack Sets off 156 Emergency Sirens across Dallas Digest Article