Iranian computer hackers accessed the control system of a small dam outside of New York City two years ago, raising red flags throughout the U.S. government.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- A Cyberattack Hobbles Atlanta, and Security Experts Shudder Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article