The IRS believes that a major cyber breach that allowed criminals to steal the tax returns of more than 100,000 people originated in Russia, two sources briefed on the data theft tell CNN.
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article