The US Internal Revenue Service has confirmed that its “Get Transcript” security breach has seen 220,000 more taxpayers fall victim, with another 170,000 people to be contacted by the organisation.
- Saks, Lord & Taylor Hit by Payment Card Data Breach Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Baltimore 911 Dispatch System Hacked, Investigation Underway, Officials Confirm Digest Article