The US Internal Revenue Service has confirmed that its “Get Transcript” security breach has seen 220,000 more taxpayers fall victim, with another 170,000 people to be contacted by the organisation.
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Group That Monitors Ukraine Conflict Suffers Cyberattack Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article