The IRS failed to implement dozens of security upgrades to its computer systems, some of which could have made it more difficult for hackers to use an IRS website to steal tax information from 104,000 taxpayers.
- Meet Coldroot, a Nasty Mac Trojan That Went Undetected for Years Digest Article
- OpenBSD Will Get Unique Kernels on Each Reboot. Do You Hear That Linux, Windows? Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article