The IRS failed to implement dozens of security upgrades to its computer systems, some of which could have made it more difficult for hackers to use an IRS website to steal tax information from 104,000 taxpayers.
- Blockchain’s Brilliant Approach to Cybersecurity Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- OpenBSD Will Get Unique Kernels on Each Reboot. Do You Hear That Linux, Windows? Digest Article