The changing cyber landscape and the increasing amounts of data that need protection, creates a series of spinning plates that the federal government must constantly work to balance.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- GDPR and Data Localization: The Significant (and Often Unforeseen) Impact on the Cloud Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article