The changing cyber landscape and the increasing amounts of data that need protection, creates a series of spinning plates that the federal government must constantly work to balance.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- GDPR and Data Localization: The Significant (and Often Unforeseen) Impact on the Cloud Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – January 28 Information Page
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article