Two weeks ago it was cyberattacks on the Irish power grid. Last month it was a digital assault on U.S. energy companies, including a nuclear power plant. Back in December a Russian hack of a Vermont utility was all over the news. From the media buzz, one might conclude that power grid infrastructure is teetering on the brink of a hacker-induced meltdown.
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Cyber Defense Tool Is an Early Warning System for Grid Attacks Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article