Two weeks ago it was cyberattacks on the Irish power grid. Last month it was a digital assault on U.S. energy companies, including a nuclear power plant. Back in December a Russian hack of a Vermont utility was all over the news. From the media buzz, one might conclude that power grid infrastructure is teetering on the brink of a hacker-induced meltdown.
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article