A new ISC study indicates that the federal government’s efforts in recent years to bolster cybersecurity have seen little return on investment.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Study Finds Cyberthreat Data Overwhelming to Security Workers Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- The Need for Urgent Collective Action to Keep People Safe Online: Lessons From Last Week’s Cyberattack Digest Article