The Islamic State is seeking the ability to launch cyberattacks against U.S. government and civilian targets in a potentially dangerous expansion of the terror group’s Internet campaign.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- AI cyberattacks will be almost impossible for humans to stop Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Massive Brute-Force Attack Infects WordPress Sites with Monero Miners Digest Article