The Islamic State is seeking the ability to launch cyberattacks against U.S. government and civilian targets in a potentially dangerous expansion of the terror group’s Internet campaign.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- AI cyberattacks will be almost impossible for humans to stop Digest Article
- Massive Brute-Force Attack Infects WordPress Sites with Monero Miners Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article