Ardit Ferizi, aka Th3Dir3ctorY, 20, a citizen of Kosovo, pleaded guilty today before U.S. District Judge Leonie M. Brinkemaof the Eastern District of Virginia to providing material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), a designated foreign terrorist organization, and accessing a protected computer without authorization and obtaining information.
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 1: Overview Reference Document
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article