Brain Computer Interface (BCI) research promises to be a billion dollar a year enterprise, with broad application.
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article