An Android vulnerability has been uncovered that allows attackers to modify apps in an undetected way, without affecting their signatures.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article