Scientists from Kyoto developed new techniques of “decoding” thoughts using deep neural networks (artificial intelligence). The new technique allows the scientists to decode more sophisticated “hierarchical” images, which have multiple layers of color and structure, like a picture of a bird or a man wearing a cowboy hat, for example.
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- “AI” to “EI” – Moving from Fear to Flourishing in the Age of the Algorithm Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Trying to Turn Cores Into Neurons, Start-Up Poaches Intel Chief Scientist Digest Article