Researchers have devised a new attack that can bypass one of the main exploit mitigations in browsers: address space layout randomization (ASLR). The attack takes advantage of how modern processors cache memory and, because it doesn’t rely on a software bug, fixing the problem is not easy.
- This Simple Phishing Attack Can Steal Your Browser Autofill Data Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- BlackNurse DDoS Attack Can ‘Overload Firewalls From a Laptop’ Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article
- Apple iCloud Hoards ‘Deleted’ Browser History Going Back More Than a Year Digest Article