Researchers have devised a new attack that can bypass one of the main exploit mitigations in browsers: address space layout randomization (ASLR). The attack takes advantage of how modern processors cache memory and, because it doesn’t rely on a software bug, fixing the problem is not easy.
- Google and Microsoft Reveal New Spectre Attack Digest Article
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Decade-old Efail Attack can Decrypt Previously Obtained Encrypted E-mails Digest Article