Researchers have devised a new attack that can bypass one of the main exploit mitigations in browsers: address space layout randomization (ASLR). The attack takes advantage of how modern processors cache memory and, because it doesn’t rely on a software bug, fixing the problem is not easy.
- Researchers Build Undetectable Rootkit for Programmable Logic Controllers Digest Article
- This Simple Phishing Attack Can Steal Your Browser Autofill Data Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- BlackNurse DDoS Attack Can ‘Overload Firewalls From a Laptop’ Digest Article
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article