White House officials believe that chief of staff John Kelly’s personal cellphone was compromised, potentially as long ago as December, according to three U.S. government officials.
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Computer Operating System and Short Movie Stored on DNA Digest Article