A group of researchers at the Beijing-based security firm Qihoo 360 recently pulled off the so-called relay hack with a pair of gadgets they built for just $22.
- Silence Gang Borrows From CARBANAK to Steal From Banks Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article