A group of researchers at the Beijing-based security firm Qihoo 360 recently pulled off the so-called relay hack with a pair of gadgets they built for just $22.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Forget Software – Now Hackers Are Exploiting Physics Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Police Seek Amazon Echo Data in Murder Case Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article