The basic assumption is that if powerful high performance computing hardware can be harnessed to pull Hadoop and MapReduce workloads, it might do so at far greater speed-opening the door for far faster analytics.
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- Hadoop Servers Expose Over 5 Petabytes of Data Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article