The basic assumption is that if powerful high performance computing hardware can be harnessed to pull Hadoop and MapReduce workloads, it might do so at far greater speed-opening the door for far faster analytics.
- Hadoop Servers Expose Over 5 Petabytes of Data Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- Neuromorphic, Quantum, Supercomputing Mesh for Deep Learning Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article