The Justice Department said Thursday it will require it’s law-enforcement agents to get a warrant before using technology that tracks the location of cell phone users by posing as cell phone towers.
- The Ghostly Radio Station That no One Claims to Run Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article