A research group at the Center for Earth Information Science and Technology, the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC), presented high-performance simulations of global seismic wave propagation on the K computer1 with an unprecedented accuracy of 1.2 seconds seismic period for a realistic three-dimensional Earth model.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article
- Towards a High-Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface Digest Article