A research group at the Center for Earth Information Science and Technology, the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC), presented high-performance simulations of global seismic wave propagation on the K computer1 with an unprecedented accuracy of 1.2 seconds seismic period for a realistic three-dimensional Earth model.
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- Cray Awarded $26 Million Contract From the Department of Defense High Performance Computing Modernization Program Digest Article
- Real or Fake? AI Is Making It Very Hard to Know Digest Article
- HPE Debuts Its Next-Gen Computer–Sans Much-Anticipated Memristors Digest Article
- NIST – Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Reference Document