It is not such a great time to be in the cybersecurity industry when it is your software that is shown to be vulnerable and open to exploit — which is exactly what has happened to Kaspersky Lab and FireEye, two of the best known cybersecurity companies in the world.
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- FBI Pushes Private Sector to Cut Ties With Kaspersky Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article