Credentials for more than 225,000 Apple accounts have been stolen by sophisticated malware that targets modified iOS devices, according to Palo Alto Networks.
- Homeland Security Issues Warning on Cyberattack Campaign Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Lotus Blossom Chinese Cyberspies Leverage on Fake Conference Invites in the Last Campaign Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article