Credentials for more than 225,000 Apple accounts have been stolen by sophisticated malware that targets modified iOS devices, according to Palo Alto Networks.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Apple Is Struggling To Stop A ‘Skeleton Key’ Hack On Home Wi-Fi Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article