Credentials for more than 225,000 Apple accounts have been stolen by sophisticated malware that targets modified iOS devices, according to Palo Alto Networks.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Homeland Security Issues Warning on Cyberattack Campaign Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article