The County of Los Angeles is notifying 756,000 individuals of a breach that occurred five months ago stemming from a phishing scheme that tricked more than 100 county employees.
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article